PDQ's flagship time trial / triathlon frameset package. This frame is race proven and has been ridden to National championship wins. Super silky smooth lines with fully integrated brake and gear cabling. Complete with handlebars, stem, headset, seat post and brake callipers. This IS fast.
PDQ V8 Frameset
- Completely concealed cabling.
- Hidden shrouded brake callipers
- High Modulus Toray T700 Carbon Fibre Aero UD Monocoque construction
- S/48cm, M/51cm, L/54cm, XL/57cm
- Frame 1750g (54cm), Fork 425g, Seatpost 210g, Stem 420g.
- PF46 bottom bracket - so with the correct adaptor you can fit virtually any chainsets eg Shimano, Campagnolo, FSA etc with 24 or 30mm bottom brackets.
- To suit up to 25mm tyres
- Complete with fitted front and rear brakes
- Includes two types of saddle clamps: one for round saddle rails - the other for oval
- Fully Di2 compatible with battery fitting in seat post
- Full 12-month warranty against faulty workmanship or defects in materials.
- Logo'd up in white or gloss black ... or logoless.
We accept returns. You can return unopened items in the original packaging within 30 days of your purchase with proof of purchase. If 30 days or more have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or an exchange.
Upon receipt of the returned item, we will fully examine it and notify you via email, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a return. If you are entitled to a return, we will refund your purchase price and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
To follow-up on the status of your return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.